Shipping & Returns
- Unless otherwise agreed, where the Purchaser has nominated an address for delivery, the Supplier shall deliver the goods to that nominated address.
- The Supplier shall not be responsible for unloading goods at the point of delivery.
- Where goods are delivered to a nominated address, the Supplier shall be deemed to have delivered the goods in accordance with the Agreement if it obtains a signed delivery docket for the goods from any person at that address.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse to supply the goods under an Agreement if the Purchaser is in default of any of its payment obligations under one or more agreements.
- The risk of loss or damages to goods shall pass to the Purchaser at the time of delivery.
- The Supplier is not liable to the Purchaser for any loss or damage or deterioration of the goods after delivery.
- Any delivery date stated by the Supplier is to be used as an estimate only.
- Where a delay to supply goods occurs, in no event shall the Supplier incur any liability for failure to supply goods by the agreed time.
- Purchaser will be subject to freight charges. This fee is variable according to the number of cartons, weight and dimensions of cargo being delivered. The Supplier in no way profits from freight charges to the Purchaser.
- Stock returned to the Supplier which does not comply with the above terms and conditions will be returned to the Purchaser at their own expense.
- If Purchaser returns goods directly, freight costs to be incurred by the Purchaser unless the arrangement is agreed to by the Supplier
- The Purchaser shall pay all additional charges.
- The Supplier reserves the right to vary prices without notice in accordance with variation in charges, duties, transportation costs, labour rates Supplier's costs etc.
RETURNS & CREDITS
Credits and/or invoice adjustments will only be made to the Purchaser where the following has occurred:
- Been invoiced incorrectly with reference to the original purchase order.
- Has received a product of faulty stock.
- Has received incorrect stock with reference to the original purchase order.
- Credits will be calculated based on the price on the corresponding invoice.
- The Purchaser must notify Auslink Trading in writing within 7 days of delivery if the goods delivered to the client do not match the order.
- The Purchaser must notify Auslink Trading of any defect in the goods received.
- The Purchaser may not be granted accredit if the Purchaser has lost, destroyed or disposed of the good or the good has been damaged after delivery.
- Purchaser shall not return any goods to the Suppliers head office unless prior permission has been granted by the National Sales Manager.
- Should stock returned be more than 12 months old, then the full value will not be credited & discount will apply on a Pro-rata basis determined by the age of stock returned to Auslink Trading.
- Goods specifically ordered by Auslink Trading for the Purchaser will not be accepted for credit /return.
- Credit will only be authorised/ issued if the stock being returned is in the original saleable condition it was received in.
- Store damaged or soiled products will be credited on a pro-rata basis or not at all at the Supplier's discretion.